Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to end the old year and Bring in the New Year! Or any celebration...Cheers!!!
- 4 sugar cubes
- 4 drops Angostura bitters
- 1 (25 ounce) bottle champagne, very cold
- 4 teaspoons cognac or 4 teaspoons brandy
- 4 teaspoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 4 orange slices
- 4 maraschino cherries
- For each cocktail, place 1 drop Angostura bitters on a sugar cube in the bottom of a chilled champagne flute.
- Fill with very cold champagne.
- Garnish with a squeeze of fresh orange juice, a drop of brandy, an orange slice and a cherry.