Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Summer classic!
- 1 cup cold milk or 1 cup soymilk
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups vanilla or 2 cups chocolate ice cream or 2 cups soy ice cream
- Place milk, caramel syrup, and ice cream in blender container; cover.
- Blend until smooth and thick.
- Serve immediately!
This is so easy to make and tastes so rich!!!! DH was thrilled beyond belief from the first sip! Thank you Kree this will be an often used recipe in our house!
I just tried this. Quick and absolutely delicious!
I have tried this and it tastes so good especially with Caramel Slice*!! WARNING- May become sugar high.