Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was adopted from the Recipezaar account. The following is from the original poster. Why forget man's (and womans) best friend? When I have the time, I love to make this for my German Shepherd, Gunnar. He generally eats a raw diet of veggies and chicken backs, but once in a while, I like to make him something special. He LOVES IT!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup rice
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock or 1⁄2 beef stock
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 small potato, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green beans, sliced (stringless)
- Place all ingredients into a large casserole dish.
- Cover stock and mix thoroughly.
- Place lid on casserole dish.
- Microwave on High for 10 min and then Medium for 10min.
- Let cool at least an hour before seving to your furry one!