Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
no egg dressing
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- parmesan cheese, shavings (to garnish)
- mash garlic with salt to make a paste, set aside.
- combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, dijon, worcestershire, anchovy paste, and pepper in a large bowl.
- whisk in oil, 3 T parmesan, and garlic paste.
- Add romaine to bowl and toss to coat.
- garnish with parmesan shavings.
I cut the mustard in half and we liked it pretty well. If I had used all that mustard, we would not have cared for it.
I love Cuisine at Home. Great dressing - thanks for posting!