Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another Caesar salad, it's really good! Top w/ grilled chicken or shrimp for a dinner salad. Leave meat out for a side.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 head romaine lettuce (washed, dried and torn into bite sized peices)
- 1 cup crouton
- 1⁄2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Whisk the first 10 ingredients in the order above,.
- Toss well, with lettuce, croutons and cheese, in a large bowl.