Recipe by Miss A.T.K.
This is an absolute hit!! It's the classic recipe, just easier to make it because you're using a blender. It takes 5 minutes and it's perfect.
Top Review by Kitch'n Bitch
This as awesomely easy and delicous! I added more garlic and anchovies to mine and about a teaspoon of dijon mustard. Threw everything at the same time into my Magic Bullet, Literally took 5 minutes and so much better than any bottled dressing!
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil (good quality)
- 2 garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, mix egg yolks, garlic and anchovies into a paste.
- Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT olive oil. Mix a few seconds.
- Slowly add olive oil until dressing is thick and creamy. Add more or less olive oil depending on desired consistency.
- Serve mixed in chopped romaine lettuce.