Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an absolute hit!! It's the classic recipe, just easier to make it because you're using a blender. It takes 5 minutes and it's perfect.
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil (good quality)
- 2 garlic cloves
- In blender, mix egg yolks, garlic and anchovies into a paste.
- Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT olive oil. Mix a few seconds.
- Slowly add olive oil until dressing is thick and creamy. Add more or less olive oil depending on desired consistency.
- Serve mixed in chopped romaine lettuce.
This as awesomely easy and delicous! I added more garlic and anchovies to mine and about a teaspoon of dijon mustard. Threw everything at the same time into my Magic Bullet, Literally took 5 minutes and so much better than any bottled dressing!
How can the first step be to put in blender such small quantity of ingredients! I was in a hurry and trusted the recipe and the reviews. I have the most expensive blender there is and it would not blend the ingredients because the quantity is too small. I just added the rest of the ingredients and it still was not enough to mix it well. I hope nobody else has such a frustrating moments. This was supposed to take 5 minutes and be a success:(
Loved it I omitted the red wine vinegar since that is not in the original recipe. Fantastic! I also shave my parmesan cheese and add to the top of salad and grill some shrimp with salt,pepper,and garlic for a meal. Will keep this recipe