Top Review by papergoddess
I just got a bread machine and this was the first loaf I made. I chose this recipe because it uses milk rather than dried milk powder. It made a lovely big fluffy loaf. I was so proud of it!! Thanks for posting it!
- 10 -11 ounces warm milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Put milk in bread machine, followed by salt, sugar, butter, flour, yeast.
- My preference is to process on the dough setting until dough is ready and take out and bake as a normal loaf.
- If not follow the instructions on your bread machine for a 1 1/2 lb loaf.