Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs 10 mins
Yummy crock pot recipe for moist tasty stuffing.
Make and share this Classic Bread Turkey Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml butter
- 473.18 ml celery, chopped
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 4.92 ml poultry seasoning
- 7.39 ml sage leaves, crumbled
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml thyme leaves, crumbled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 946.36 ml chicken broth
- 1419.54 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (finely ground kind)
- Mix butter, celery, spices, eggs & broth together in crock pot.
- Add the bread crumbs and stir to blend.
- Cook in slow cooker on high for 45 minutes, reduce heat to low for 6 hours.