Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs 10 mins
Yummy crock pot recipe for moist tasty stuffing.
Make and share this Classic Bread Turkey Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sage leaves, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves, crumbled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 6 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (finely ground kind)
- Mix butter, celery, spices, eggs & broth together in crock pot.
- Add the bread crumbs and stir to blend.
- Cook in slow cooker on high for 45 minutes, reduce heat to low for 6 hours.