1/4 Photos of Classic Bran Muffins
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is from Canada from All recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners,.
- 3Mix together wheat bran and buttermilk; let stand for 10 minutes.
- 4Beat together oil, egg, sugar, and vanilla and add to buttemilk/bran mixture.
- 5Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 6Stir flour mixture into buttermilk mixture, until just blended.
- 7Fold in raisins and spoon batter into prepared muffin tins.
- 8Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- 9Cool and enjoy.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 263.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g