1 hr 25 mins
My Private Note
9inch c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature,plus more for the pan
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1Crumb topping: In a medium bowl, combine cinnamon, salt, sugar, and flour; cut in the butter using your hands, 2 knives, or a pastry blender until well combined and crumbly.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl, set aside.
- 4Butter a 9-inch square baking pan, set aside.
- 5In the bowl of electric mixer fitter with the paddle attachment, cream butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
- 6Add eggs, 1 at a time until well combined.
- 7Add vanilla, and beat until combined.
- 8Add reserved flour mixture and the sour cream, and beat just until well combined.
- 9Fold in 2 cups blueberries.
- 10Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- 11Toss remaining cup blueberries with the crumb topping.
- 12Sprinkle the crumb topping over cake.
- 13Bake until golden brown and cake tester comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.
- 14Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Blueberry Crumbcake
Serving Size: 1 (2027 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6355.6
- Calories from Fat 3015
- Total Fat 335.0 g
- Saturated Fat 203.5 g
- Cholesterol 1432.6 mg
- Sodium 3821.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 769.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.8 g
- Sugars 352.7 g
- Protein 85.6 g