- 2 bagels
- 10 slices bacon
- 1⁄2-1 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tablespoons Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon 6-10 minutes or until desired crispiness (turn often with tongs).
- Put the cooked bacon onto paper towels to dry.
- Meanwhile, slice one bagel in half and toast the halves (until desired 'toastiness').
- Spread both sides of bagel with mayo.
- Layer one side of bagel with five slices of the bacon and cover with half the shredded lettuce. Top with a couple slices of tomato.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on other side of bagel and sandwich together.
- Make the other bagel the same way.