Recipe by Anneliese8
Traditional blondies, tastes a little like cookie dough even after baked. Always asked for the recipe!!!
Top Review by meg.
I made these exactly as the recipe says to. I hate to give a negative review, but these just weren't good. They took over an hour to bake, and there is such a thick crust on both the top and bottom of them that they are just tough. They smelled sickeningly sweet while baking, and they don't have the texture that I had imagined. I'm sorry to say that I won't be making them again.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 1 2⁄3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 4 large eggs (room temp)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Cream butter & sugars until pale brown and thick; add the eggs one at a time and then add vanilla.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in chocolate chips, then add the flour, baking powder & salt.
- Spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.