Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A pasta filled dinner!
- 1 (17 ounce) package beef tips in gravy
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced green onion (tops included)
- 4 ounces regular sour cream
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked according to package directions drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat 1 T. oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms.
- Sauté 3 minutes until tender, stirring frequently.
- Add Beef Tips with Gravy.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Stir in green onions and sour cream until mixed thoroughly.
- Serve over hot noodles.
- SERVE WITH buttered baby carrots and your favorite ice cream for dessert.
This was darn good for something that was so easy to throw together! I had bought one of these beef tips in gravy dinners and was looking for a way to jazz it up some. This really took no more time than heating up the basic dinner since I used the premade refrigerated mashed potatoes instead of noodles. I will go back to this recipe again, especially when pressed for time. Thanks for sharing!