Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple, classic banana pudding recipe. You could use some low-fat ingredients and the result will be just as yummy!
- 5 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 10 ounces a little less sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 6 -8 bananas, sliced
- Beat pudding mix and milk 2 minutes.
- Blend in condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and fold in most of Cool Whip.
- Layer wafers, bananas, and pudding mixture in glass serving bowl.
- Top with bananas, wafers, and remaining Cool Whip.
- Serve chilled.
the best! my husband said it was the closest to his moms!
oh this is a wonderful recipe my children loved this and my hubby exellent thank you for sharing