1/2 Photos of Classic Banana Cookies
Here's a delicious cookie made with bananas. Came from my mechanic, if you can believe that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Mix well.
- 3Add butter or margarine. Mix well.
- 4Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet.
- 6Bake in preheated oven 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Banana Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (983 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1084.3
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 27.2 g
- Cholesterol 232.5 mg
- Sodium 846.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 157.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 76.7 g
- Protein 15.1 g