Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Here's a delicious cookie made with bananas. Came from my mechanic, if you can believe that.
Make and share this Classic Banana Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add butter or margarine. Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 12 minutes.
Simply delicious. I added 1 cup chopped walnuts. Frosted them with vanilla buttercream frosting topped with chopped walnuts. Posted a picture. This one is a keeper. Better than banana bread.
Don't know why my entire batch got burnt completely inspite of taking all the measurements correctly .
I made more of these cookies today but added 6oz. of fresh blueberries to the batter. Yummy!