1/24 Photos of Classic Baked Ziti
This baked ziti recipe is a simple Italian casserole dish that my family enjoys.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onions, and garlic over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is browned; stirring frequently.
- 3Stir in spaghetti sauce, chicken broth, and oregano.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5Stir 1 cup of the sauce into the cooked ziti noodles.
- 6Spoon 1/2 of the ziti mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- 7Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 8Top with 2 cups sauce, then remaining ziti mixture and remaining sauce.
- 9Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- 11Return to oven and bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Baked Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 326.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: