1/24 Photos of Classic Baked Ziti
This baked ziti recipe is a simple Italian casserole dish that my family enjoys.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onions, and garlic over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is browned; stirring frequently.
- 3Stir in spaghetti sauce, chicken broth, and oregano.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5Stir 1 cup of the sauce into the cooked ziti noodles.
- 6Spoon 1/2 of the ziti mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- 7Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 8Top with 2 cups sauce, then remaining ziti mixture and remaining sauce.
- 9Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- 11Return to oven and bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Baked Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 326.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: