I looked everywhere for an easy baked spaghetti that did NOT use mushrooms or cream of mushroom soup (husband is allergic). I am happy to say I found it. You could add mushrooms, green pepper, olives, etc. to this dish for added variety, but I like it just the way it is! This makes a great family meal...just add a tossed salad and some garlic bread, and dinner is ready in about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook noodles in boiling water; drain.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef and garlic over medium heat; drain.
- Combine browned ground beef, spaghetti sauce, and oregano.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place 1/3 of noodles in bottom of dish.
- Top with 1/3 of spaghetti sauce mixture, and 1/3 of cheese.
- Repeat twice, ending with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.