1/13 Photos of Classic Baked Spaghetti
I looked everywhere for an easy baked spaghetti that did NOT use mushrooms or cream of mushroom soup (husband is allergic). I am happy to say I found it. You could add mushrooms, green pepper, olives, etc. to this dish for added variety, but I like it just the way it is! This makes a great family meal...just add a tossed salad and some garlic bread, and dinner is ready in about an hour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cook noodles in boiling water; drain.
- 3Meanwhile, brown ground beef and garlic over medium heat; drain.
- 4Combine browned ground beef, spaghetti sauce, and oregano.
- 5Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 6Place 1/3 of noodles in bottom of dish.
- 7Top with 1/3 of spaghetti sauce mixture, and 1/3 of cheese.
- 8Repeat twice, ending with cheddar cheese.
- 9Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Baked Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.8
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.2 mg
- Sodium 559.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 32.2 g