Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking Light 2003.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 cups torn bibb lettuce (about 2 heads)
- 1 cup chopped granny smith apple
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted walnuts
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add lettuce and remaining ingredients, tossing gently to coat.
It's a delicious salad and makes a pretty presentation. So simple to whip up, too. I used a honeycrisp apple, but otherwise made no changes. Wonderful combination. Thanx for a great salad. I'll make this again.