- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, peanut butter and powdered sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- In a small pot melt chocolate chips and condensed milk together over a low heat. Stir until well mixed.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture. Chill for 4 hours. Cut and serve.