Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate/ peanut butter addicts...beware! You'll be hooked on this one!
- 1 box graham cracker, crushed
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Mix together crumbs, peanut butter, margarine and powdered sugar.
- Press firmly into 9x13 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and milk in double boiler.
- Spread over bottom layer.
- Let set.
- Cut into squares.
This was a huge hit with my family. It was so easy to make. We love Clark Bars and can only find them at Halloween but now we can have them whenever we want. Thanks Cookbook Barbie. Bullwinkle