Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
these are easy to make and taste just like a Clark bar..great to include on your candy tray during the holidays
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 lb crunchy peanut butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 lb crushed graham cracker
- mix first 4 ingredients and roll into balls.chill if desired.
- melt desired coating and dip each ball into coating and set on wire rack or wax paper to set up --
- quantity depends on size of balls made.
These were great and did actually taste like a Clark Bar, one of my favorite candy bars and soooooo hard to find.