1/2 Photos of Clare's Quick Pepperoni Pizza Mac
This one is for DH when he needs a "junk food" fix. Actually, this could be made a bit healthier with low-fat ingredients options! You could probably add any "pizza" ingredients to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a non-stick pot, cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- 2Spray the pot with some cooking spray. Add green pepper, tomato, and pepperoni. Cook and stir for a few minutes.
- 3Add macaroni and sauce and heat through. (You may want to add more sauce depending on your taste.).
- 4Add cheese and stir until melted, mixed, and heated through.
- 5Top with parmesan or red pepper flakes to taste!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clare's Quick Pepperoni Pizza Mac
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.6
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 1154.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: