This one is for DH when he needs a "junk food" fix. Actually, this could be made a bit healthier with low-fat ingredients options! You could probably add any "pizza" ingredients to your taste.
- In a non-stick pot, cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- Spray the pot with some cooking spray. Add green pepper, tomato, and pepperoni. Cook and stir for a few minutes.
- Add macaroni and sauce and heat through. (You may want to add more sauce depending on your taste.).
- Add cheese and stir until melted, mixed, and heated through.
- Top with parmesan or red pepper flakes to taste!