1 hr 15 mins
Alisa Lea's Note:
This recipe was in one of Cleo Coyle's Coffeehouse mysteries and it sounds wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup espresso, strongly brewed e
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup espresso
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- sugar, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine walnuts, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and butter in a bowl and mix well. Pour mixture into 9-inch springform pan and press onto bottom. Set aside.
- 3In a food processor combine cream cheese and the rest of the cup of sugar. Mix until light and fluffy and completely combines.
- 4Add flour and eggs, one at a time.
- 5Add sour cream and cinnamon.
- 6Dissolve the instant coffee into the espresso, then add to cream cheese mixture.
- 7Pour into the pan and bake for approximately one hour. Shake gently to test. Cake will be firm when done. Top will be lightly browned. Cool completely.
- 8Combine remaining ingredients, heat and stir until melted. Drizzle topping over cooled cheesecake. Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clare's Cappuccino Walnut Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1980 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6512.7
- Calories from Fat 4800
- Total Fat 533.3 g
- Saturated Fat 265.9 g
- Cholesterol 1973.7 mg
- Sodium 3631.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 383.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.7 g
- Sugars 326.4 g
- Protein 110.2 g