1/1 Photo of Clarence's Crab Dip
1 hr 30 mins
I adopted this recipe and haven't tried it yet but will and make and add any changes needed. Thanks to Nick's Mom, who helped revise this recipe, I've made a few changes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 9.85 ml horseradish
- 453.59 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 14.79-29.58 ml chopped chives
- 2 small onions, chopped fine
- 226.79 g louis rich crab (for a heartier or chunkier dip add an additional 8 oz crab meat)
- 14.78 ml fresh garlic, minced
- 9.85 ml lemon & herb seasoning
- 9.85 ml white pepper
- 4.92 ml red pepper
- 1Chop onions in blender or processor.
- 2Be careful of adding liquid to the dip and making it runny.
- 3Chop crab into small (but identifiable) pieces.
- 4Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in blender/processor.
- 5Add the spices and blend well.
- 6Add onions and crab and mix well. (Mix by hand to avoid chopping the crab into smaller pieces).
- 7Store in refrigerator for several hours.
- 8If dip is too runny, add some dehydrated onions to absorb the excess liquid.
- 9Serve on crackers, chips or vegetables.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clarence's Crab Dip
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.4
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 140.5 mg
- Sodium 383.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon & herb seasoning