Recipe by ~Nimz~
I adopted this recipe and haven't tried it yet but will and make and add any changes needed. Thanks to Nick's Mom, who helped revise this recipe, I've made a few changes.
Top Review by bill mayes
Very good, very good. I made it for the super bowel 2010. I had a little problem with the recipe but that may be just me. Step five is unclear to me. I hope the chef changes it a bit. I did not know weather the recipe called for real garlic.Garlic powder or maybe even garlic salt. I used real garlic. I served it with chips and it was popular.
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 9.85 ml horseradish
- 453.59 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 14.79-29.58 ml chopped chives
- 2 small onions, chopped fine
- 226.79 g louis rich crab (for a heartier or chunkier dip add an additional 8 oz crab meat)
- 14.78 ml fresh garlic, minced
- 9.85 ml lemon & herb seasoning
- 9.85 ml white pepper
- 4.92 ml red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop onions in blender or processor.
- Be careful of adding liquid to the dip and making it runny.
- Chop crab into small (but identifiable) pieces.
- Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in blender/processor.
- Add the spices and blend well.
- Add onions and crab and mix well. (Mix by hand to avoid chopping the crab into smaller pieces).
- Store in refrigerator for several hours.
- If dip is too runny, add some dehydrated onions to absorb the excess liquid.
- Serve on crackers, chips or vegetables.