Recipe by Anissa Wolf
Smoky, sweet, and very cozy! Start with any basic black tea or breakfast tea blend and make it a little special.
- 1 tea bags or 1 teaspoon black tea
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon dried culinary lavender buds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lapsang souchong loose leaf tea
Directions See How It's Made
- Place lavender buds and Lapsang Souchong loose leaf tea in a tea ball. If using loose leaf tea for the base, place in a second tea ball.
- Place in a teapot and fill with boiling water.
- Steep 5 minutes, then remove tea ball(s) and tea bag.
- Serve with sugar and milk or cream.
- Play with the amount of Lapsang Souchong to see what you like - some will like it more or less smoky!