Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my absolutely favorite brownie recipe. I only use Hershey's syrup, I've tried off brands but it doesn't turn out the same. I buy store bought chocolate frosting for the top.
- Mix oleo, eggs and sugar.
- Beat Well.
- Add 1 lb. can Hershey’s chocolate syrup and.
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Spread into a 11 x 15 cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cool and Frost.
These brownies were a breeze to put together and they had a very good taste. Next time I think that I would put them in a smaller pan though since they were very thin. Thanks so much for posting! PAC '08