Recipe by Clara12
A friend of mine is a cook and told me this secret recipe. Well, I renamed it and now it is not a secret any longer. I often prepare this wonderful drink as a present, fill it into a nice bottle and add the recipe. In that case I rename it again for the person who gets it. ;-)
- 15 ounces crushed pineapple (w/ juice)
- 1 cup coconut liqueur
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 ounce white rum
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor blend pineapples and juice at high speed until very smooth for about 40 seconds.
- Add coconut liqueur, coconut milk, blue curacao and rum and blend for about 1 minute.
- Add heavy cream and blend on slow speed for 5 seconds (be careful not to produce butter).