Prep 2 mins
Cook 12 mins
I'm such a huge fan of capers, and caperberries are a little tougher to come by, but this is a quick and tasty recipe if you do. You can also substitute mussels for clams.....
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 24 littleneck clams or 24 mussels, scrubbed
- 2 lemons, zested and segmented
- 3 tablespoons caperberries
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- In a saute pan, heat olive oil over med heat. Add garlic and saute until browned.
- Add caperberries, clams, and lemon zest and cook for 3 minute.
- Add lemons and wine. Cover and cook until all clams or mussels have opened.
- Season with salt, pepper, and parsley and serve.