1/2 Photos of Clams With Angel Hair Pasta
Paul Elliott's Note:
This dish started out as an easy quick meal for myself. But it is really good. Don't be shy with the pepper and you'll love the results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely chop onion Coarsely dice tomato.
- 2Crush garlic.
- 3Heat olive oil in large frying pan on medium high heat.
- 4Add garlic to pan and brown for about 30 seconds.
- 5Add onion and fry about 2 minutes.
- 6Add tomato and fry about 2 minutes.
- 7Add clams with juice.
- 8Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Let mixture bubble until reduced by half (about 3-4 minutes).
- 10Serve over angel hair pasta.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clams With Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 891.3
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 1261.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 44.4 g