Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the "Southampton Garden Club Cookbook" but I've yet to try it. Sounds easy to make!
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can minced clams, drained
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine all ingredients, except the parmesan cheese, and place in a buttered casserole.
- Top with the parmesan cheese and bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve with crackers as an appetizer.