Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love clams and this was such an easy recipe.
- 1 dozen littleneck clams, in the shell
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cooked tri-color pasta
- Wash clams thoroughly under cold running water and set aside.
- Combine tomatoes, onions, basil, garlic, oil and pepper in large sauce pan.
- Place clams on top of mixture and simmer on medium heat until clams open.
- Add pasta and mix thoroughly.
This was great! I used canned tomatoes and it was still wonderful!