Recipe by susie cooks
Clams are my favorite thing to eat. I got this recipe years ago from a cooking class i took.
Top Review by ohnogodzilla
Susie, I have just 1complaint 2make about this recipe. It didn't make enough! Holy most excellent way 2make clams ever batgirl! OMFG! Very delicious. Made exactly the way you advised and could not find anything wrong whatsoever w/this recipe. I will make this recipe again very soon, w/triple the clams! 2thumbs up on this one!
- 2 lbs manila clams
- 3 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 3 tablespoons carrots, diced
- 3 tablespoons celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 chipotle chile, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper, to taste