Nik Cola's Note:
Spicy and Asian. I love cooking with clams.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the Spaghetti according to the package.
- 2While the spaghetti is cooking, put the Clams, Soya Sauce, Oil, Red Chilis and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- 3When the spaghetti is done, drain and set aside.
- 4Put the clam mixture in a pan and fry on medium heat for 1 minute.
- 5Add in spaghetti and fry for 2 more minutes, mix evey ten seconds.
- 6Turn off the heat and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clams, Chinese Style
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 2286.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 31.0 g