Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious appetizer. Serve in small bowls with crusty French bread slices.
Make and share this Clams and Chorizo With Tomato and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Cook garlic and chorizo/soppresata in oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat, stirring occasionally until garlic is light brown.
- Add tomatoes and bring to a simmer, breaking up all large pieces.
- Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally until sauce is thickened -- about 15 minutes.
- Stir in clams and cook covered over moderately high heat, stirring once, until clams open (9-12 minutes)
- Discard any clams that have not opened after 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.