4 hrs 15 mins
Chef 920429's Note:
A great appetizer for any party.Having friends over to watch football,watch them dig into this dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (soften)
- 4 green onions, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce (I use green tabasco,it's milder)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 cans minced clams
- 1/2 cup clam broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 loaf round sourdough loaf (unsliced,of coarse)
- 1Mix ingredients,except bread and set aside.
- 2Cut top off loaf of bread 1/3 down and scoop out insides into bite size pieces.
- 3Pour clam mixture into bread loaf and replace top (Mixture should not be soupy).
- 4Wrap loaf with heavy foil.
- 5Bake at 250* for 4 hours.
- 6Serve hot on tray with pieces of bread surrounding.
- 7Dip pieces of bread into dip.
- 8When dip is gone,encourage your guests to eat the crusty loaf too!
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clamdiggers Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.5
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 379.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
round sourdough loaf