Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
If you wish add a good jolt of Vodka just before serving or have it as a non alcoholic breakfast drink. Goes great with scrambled eggs and ham
- 8 cups Clamato juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- celery salt
- 8 -10 stalks celery
- Combine the ingredients (except celery sticks).
- in a saucepan and heat until quite warm, stir once or twice.
- To serve moisten the rim of each glass and dip in celery salt.
- Pop in a celery stick and serve warm.
This is good!! I have never had Clamato Juice before. I really liked it. I used celery seed instead of celery salad because that's what I have on hand. I found this drink to be very refreshing. and relaxing. Very "comfy" too. Thanks for sharing your recipe Bergy. I will be making this drink again.