Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Clamato is very popular in Canada. One of my hubby's favourite drinks is a Bloody Caesar (a Canadian version of a Bloody Mary, made with Clamato juice), so I am always on the lookout for clamato recipes. This is from www.clamato.com
- heat a large saucepanon medium-high. Saute the onion and garlic in a little oil for about 3 minutes. Add the potatoes and saute for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add Clamato and broth, cover and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes simmer, hear a skillet over medium-high heat and saute chorizo for about 10 minutes. Drain fat and reserve.
- When potatoes are soft, mash them in the pan, then add chorizo and greens. Season with salt and pepper and let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and let heat through.