My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) package wonton skins
- 1 (12 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams or 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans chopped clams, drained
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 drops sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 cup pineapple jam
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey, slightly heated
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, clams, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil and 1 teaspoon of the ginger.
- 3Unwrap wonton skins and place 1 teaspoon of mixture in the center of each skin.
- 4Moisten edges with water.
- 5Fold skin in half to form triangle, pressing edges together to seal.
- 6Arrange triangles on a greased baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Meanwhile, to make dipping sauce combine remaining 1 teapoon of ginger, jam, hot mustard, and honey and mix well.
- 8Serve wontons hot with dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clam Wonton Triangles With Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 990.3
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 164.1 mg
- Sodium 1033.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 40.3 g