Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, cut up, with liquid
- 16 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes (preferably fat-free)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 2 (7 1/2-11 1/4 ounce) cans clams
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT clams in crock pot.
- Cook on HIGH heat setting for 3 hours.
- Stir in clams, undrained; heat through, and serve.
What a surprise this was!! It was delicious. I used a small chopped onion and a couple of tablespoons of fish sauce. I used the diced hash browns rather than the shredded. It was excellent. Thanks for a great recipe papergoddess.