Recipe by Imagenie
Giant pasta shells stuffed with a cream cheese and clam filling, served chilled. Great party appetizer.
- 32 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temp
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 4 (6 1/2 ounce) cans clams, chopped and drained
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta shells until barley tender, drain.
- Place shells in a large bowl of water with oil, then drain.
- With a hand mixer, beat cheese, garlic, and horseradish until creamy.
- Stir in parsley, clams and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stuff the cooked shells with the clam mixture.
- Arrange on a platter and enjoy !