- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 16 ounces clams (reserve the juice)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 medium lemon (its juice)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put wine, oil, onion & garlic in sauce pan and let simmer. Cook onion until soft.
- Add reserved clam juice & 1 cup chicken brother.
- Bring to a simmer & cook uncovered for 3-5 minutes and then stir in CLAMS.
- You can put this on fish & bake it -- spaghetti squash -- salad -- ANYTHING! be creative!