- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Pace Picante Sauce (medium or hot)
- 6 1⁄2 ounces minced clams
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream cheese in a glass bowl and let come to room temperature.
- Combine sour cream, picante sauce and clams (drained) with cream cheese (using a fork) until well blended.
- Chill, then serve with Fritos, Tostitos or even pretzels. . .
- It's a great party dip. I used to buy this from Albertson's & Kroger but they no longer carry it. I recreated it and believe it's better than the original.