This is a recipe that came from the Mueller's pasta box with a little variation! This is a great recipe that is easy to make, quick to prepare, and feeds plenty! You can double this recipe very easily without altering the flavors or directions. This recipe yields about 3 bowls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb linguine
- water, for boiling
- 1 (8 ounce) can clams
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 banana pepper rings, diced
- 1/4 cup asiago cheese, romano parm cheese blend
- 11. In a pot boil water and cook 1/2 pound of linguine according to package directions.
- 22. In a skillet put 2 tablespoons of olive oil, turn heat to medium.
- 33. Add 2 tablespoons of minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds until lightly browned.
- 44. Add can of clams to skillet, including juice.
- 55. Turn heat off for skillet.
- 66. Add 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of parsley, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/8 tsp of pepper, 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes, and 8 chopped banana pepper rings to skillet.
- 77. Turn heat on lowest setting, and simmer for 5-7 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- 88. Drain linguine from boiling water, and serve onto dishes.
- 99. Scoop clam mixture on top of linguine, and serve.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clam Linguine No Anchovies! Easy and Cheap to Make!
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 242.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
banana pepper rings