Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe that came from the Mueller's pasta box with a little variation! This is a great recipe that is easy to make, quick to prepare, and feeds plenty! You can double this recipe very easily without altering the flavors or directions. This recipe yields about 3 bowls.
- 1⁄2 lb linguine
- water, for boiling
- 1 (8 ounce) can clams
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 banana pepper rings, diced
- 1⁄4 cup asiago cheese, romano parm cheese blend
- 1. In a pot boil water and cook 1/2 pound of linguine according to package directions.
- 2. In a skillet put 2 tablespoons of olive oil, turn heat to medium.
- 3. Add 2 tablespoons of minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds until lightly browned.
- 4. Add can of clams to skillet, including juice.
- 5. Turn heat off for skillet.
- 6. Add 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of parsley, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/8 tsp of pepper, 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes, and 8 chopped banana pepper rings to skillet.
- 7. Turn heat on lowest setting, and simmer for 5-7 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- 8. Drain linguine from boiling water, and serve onto dishes.
- 9. Scoop clam mixture on top of linguine, and serve.