William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
A very easy to make recipe that has a very nice clam taste. I developed this recipe many years ago and it has been enjoyed by all that have tried it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 12 fluid ounces canned baby clams, include liquid
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 8 ounces linguine, dry
- 4 tablespoons grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1In a large frying pan over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- 2Add chopped garlic and saute gently until just golden, about 1 to 2 minutes: DO NOT BROWN.
- 3Add clams including liquid, cayenne, oregano and lemon juice and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4Add chopped parsley and continue to simmer for 1 minute longer.
- 5Cook linguine according to package directions.
- 6Drain and transfer cooked linguine to a large serving bowl.
- 7Pour prepared sauce over pasta and toss to coat.
- 8Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and toss lightly.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clam Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.4
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 104.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 16.6 g