Recipe by rickoholic83
Courtesy of Cooking Light.
Top Review by I'mPat
Took this to the DS's music recreation group were it was greatly appreciated. One comment though was that they felt it was a little salty (I didn't add the extra salt), so may have to rinse the baby clams (they were in brine). I didn't use low fat mayonnaise or sour cream. The tins of clams were 200g (7 1/8oz) so I added an extra tablespoon of mayonnaise and sour cream and little extra of everything else. I would suggest a change to serving size for an appertizer 20 to 30 serves as it made just over 2 cups in total. Thank you rickoholic83, made for 123 Hit Wonders.
- 10 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 10 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) canschopped clams, drained
- 2 slices center-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled