Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are a few clam dip recipes here already but this one is a little different and my family's favorite
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and very well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (1 ounce) packagesknorr dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) canchopped clams
- Add all the ingredients to a serving bowl; stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours before serving.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or raw vegetables.