- 1 (12 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams with juice, drained (reserve 4 tbsp. juice from cans)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream, and lemon juice until smooth in medium bowl.
- Mix in clams and chives.
- Add reserved clam juice by tablespoons to thin to desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Can make 1 day ahead.
- Cover and chill.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Place bowl in center of platter surrounded with fresh veggies and chips.