Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Retro recipe that is delicious.
Make and share this Clam Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream, and lemon juice until smooth in medium bowl.
- Mix in clams and chives.
- Add reserved clam juice by tablespoons to thin to desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Can make 1 day ahead.
- Cover and chill.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Place bowl in center of platter surrounded with fresh veggies and chips.
About to post this from Bon Appetit, Dec. 2006 which uses chopped clams where this recipe uses minced. It is identical otherwise. Thank you for posting!